top of page
Wiltshire Council logo

The MyWilts website allows you to report problems to Wiltshire Council such as abandoned vehicles, fraud, weather emergencies, fly tipping, dog mess, and graffiti.

Visit MyWilts

The Thames Water website allows you to view and report flooding and sewage problems.

Visit Thames Water

Please send all communications to our Clerk, Peter Barry, using the contact details below.  He will relay this onto the other councillors as required and will act as the conduit for any response from the council.

The Clerk

The Old Coffee House, Broad Hinton, SN4 9PQ 

Tel. 01793 731589

Mob. 07860 407585

bottom of page